Please note! The online class has already started. Registration is not accepted now.
Registration is only for a new online class now. The start of this class is scheduled for Saturday, July 8, 2022.
(We reserve the right to change the start date of classes. All registrants will be notified by email.)
Welcome to Young Pro Drivers Academy and our online E-learning Packages!
We offer a theoretical program for new drivers that meets all the requirements of the province and the opportunity to study online, at a convenient time for the student. All our On-Line Elearning packages consist of 20 Online hours of self-paced learning, 5 hours of classroom training, and In-Car lessons.
You can start the online portion of the program with or without having written your 7-1 test at Service NB. The Drivers Handbook has all the information you need to prepare for that exam.Please, keep in mind. The number of In-Car lessons depends on the package you choose. You can learn more about each package and register for the course by clicking on the corresponding picture.
You can read more about how many driving lessons a new driver needs at this link.
More about On-Line Packages
All E-Learning Basic Package Includes:
The number of In-Car lessons depends on the package you choose. You can learn more about each package and register for the course by clicking on the corresponding picture.
Choose your On-Line Package now
We accept cash, credit cards, cheque, or e-transfer.
Details of each online package:
In-Vehicle Lessons. Our in-vehicle instructors accommodate students’ schedules – Mon-Sun, 8 am – 8 pm.
- Flexible pick up and drop off locations
- One on one private lessons with a certified instructor
- Scheduling options to meet student needs
- Reliable driving school vehicles with dual controls
- Dedicated instructor for all 10 hours of instruction
- Road test preparation
- Includes vehicle for the road test
Review In-Vehicle Course Outline for more information
At Young Pro Drivers Academy students will learn how to:
- build confidence with their driving knowledge and skills
- comply with the rules of the road
- understand road signage
- safely operate and park a motor vehicle
- recognize unsafe road conditions
- navigate around urban areas including highways
- recover from highway shoulder driving and vehicle avoidance
- react to unpredictable situations and initiate emergency maneuvers
- operate motor vehicles in winter conditions (November – March Courses weather permitting)
and much, much more…
Our behind-the-wheel instruction includes:
- Instruments & Controls
- Steering Control
- Braking Control
- Right Turns
- Left Turns
- Turns in Traffic
- Line Control
- Lane Changes
- Pulling to Curb
- Pulling From Curb
- Uphill Parking
- Downhill Parking
- Angle Parking
- Parallel Parking
- Backing Up Straight
- Reverse Turn