Welcome to Young Pro Drivers Academy – Saint John Driving School and to our E-learning Course!
We offer a theoretical program for new drivers that meets all the requirements of the province and the opportunity to study online, at a convenient time for the student.
You can start the online portion of the program with or without having written your 7-1 test at Service NB. The Drivers Handbook has all the information you need to prepare for that exam.
E-Learning Gold Package in our Saint John Driving School Includes:
The Online Drivers Education Course (consists of 20 hours of self-paced learning and 5 hours of classroom training).
15 hours of behind-the-wheel training. (under normal conditions, spread out over an 8-month period).
The cost of the course
$1700 + tax
We accept cash, credit cards, cheque, or e-transfer.
Details of this package:
In-Vehicle Individual Driving lessons in Saint John – 10 hours.
Our in-vehicle instructors accommodate students’ schedules – Mon-Sun, 9 am – 8 pm.
- Flexible pick up and drop off locations
- One-on-one private lessons with a certified instructor
- Scheduling options to meet student needs
- Reliable driving school vehicles with dual controls
- Dedicated instructor for all 10 hours of instruction
- All maneuvers of the road test
- Includes a vehicle for the road test (for a separate payment)
During Online E-Learning course at Young Pro Drivers Academy Driving School in Saint John students will learn how to:
- build confidence with their driving knowledge and skills
- comply with the rules of the road
- understand road signage
- safely operate and park a motor vehicle
- recognize unsafe road conditions
- navigate around urban areas including highways
- recover from highway shoulder driving and vehicle avoidance
- react to unpredictable situations and initiate emergency maneuvers
- operate motor vehicles in winter conditions (November – March Courses weather permitting)
and much, much more…